Why Buy New?
There is nothing like moving into a brand new home! Enjoy the feeling that comes with knowing your family is the first to live in your home. With interest rates near historic lows and home prices the lowest in years, there has never been a better time to buy a new home.
Take a look at just a few of the reasons why you should consider buying a new home now.
- Environmentally friendly designs provide many options for your family’s comfort.
- Enjoy reduced home maintenance for many years.
- Save money with energy efficient construction.
- Customize with modern appliances with state-of-the-art features.
- Receive an all important New Home Builder’s warranty.
- Enjoy modern contemporary styling.
- Be the first to live in and decorate your new home.
Buying Versus Renting
Perhaps you think you just can’t afford to buy a home, but the truth is… owning your home is really possible. Especially now with low interest rates and plenty of mortgage options, it makes perfect financial sense to own your home.
Owning your home is more possible than you would imagine. For about what you are currently paying in rent, you can own a brand new home and enjoy the many financial and lifestyle benefits for years to come.
Check out just some of the advantages of buying versus renting.
- The mortgage interest tax deduction can save you thousands of dollars a year on your Federal income taxes.
- The Property Tax deduction saves you even more money every year.
- You will be building equity in your own home and not someone else’s.
- Say good-bye to rent increases and hello to luxuries such as your own backyard and garage.
- Decorate according to your own tastes and likes.